Tallest Man
What if the tallest person in the world was a migit midget?*
What if the shortest person in the world had a disorder where he/she never stopeed growing?**=Notice the "What if..."
-Me-
-Mistake Found By: Random-
Present Announcement(s)
»[02.06.2008]»
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Cool Ideas #9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that didnt make sense...even if you said what if
I am pretty sure it is spelled midget but u can check it on MWord
Oh yeah. You're right. I'll make that edit right now.
Post a Comment