Present Announcement(s)

»[02.06.2008]»
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cool Ideas #19

Birthday Giftie #1

I did this last year for someone. He said it was a very original idea (as it was) and it was cool, which is the main reason it qualifies for its own post.

The idea is called the McDonald'$ Gift.

To make it look really authentic, go to McDonald's and ask for any type of sandwich box, a preferably small-sized soft drink glass (although medium or large would work), and a preferably large fries container ("small or medium").

Let us say you wanted to give a gift of $20, which is what I did. I put $2 in change into the glass. The reason a small was preferred was because then you wouldn't have to fill it up with change as much. Then, wrap five $1 bills into tight, individual wads and, to keep them it place, attach a paperclip and/or a rubber band on each side of the rolled-up dollar. Put them into the fries container so they look like green "fries." This is the reason a large container would be helpful. Lastly, put the remaining amount of money in cheque or large dollar bill form and put it into the sandwich box possibly along with some cotton balls to keep them looking!

Good luck!


-Me-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them looking what?

[KILLER_X] said...

It'll keep them looking for what is useful in the sandwich box!

Anonymous said...

That means "sandwiches" lol.

Anonymous said...

I think I could have figured that out...