Present Announcement(s)

»[02.06.2008]»
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cool Ideas #21

What Math People Do For Fun

This just happened yesterday, the 10th of December. And I'm serious—it actually happened.

So my friend, a science teacher, says "Know what science nerds do for fun?" But before she could answer her own question, Daniel says "Know what math geeks do for fun? Recite digits of pi! Hit it, boys!" And Daniel, Richard, this other kid, and I all start reciting pi up to the 60th digit! It was hilarious. And really, it truly, truly happened. And it was unplanned.


-Good Times-
-Good Times-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the words "Math geek" Lol just kidding. Cool blog by the way.

[KILLER_X] said...

Thanks!