Salmon Ehla
Complete and total credit for this joke, everything related, stupidity, and/or creativity goes to ChessGeek.Chef: I'm tired of making the same food over and over. Not to mention getting paid in mushrooms. And I don't mean the Portabello kind. What this restauant needs is some food that gives a bang!
Salmon Ehla Special and now they're complaining about having stomachaches. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER EXOTIC DISEASES!! Oh, and they didn't leave tips, either.
***The next day***
Customer 1: Honey, I don't feel so well.
Customer 2: I guess you won't need your food then, right? *eats the food* Honey, I feel sick.
Customer 1: Let's sue the chef. *They leave.*
Chef: Hmmph. That sure was an rude couple. They asked for the
-ChessGeek-
Present Announcement(s)
»[02.06.2008]»
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Chees3cake.blogspot.com is now up and running! Chees3cake.blogspot.com is the sister site of this blog. Suggestions for anything are greatly welcomed and accepted!
--
»[03.02.2008]»
I have been getting reports that Chees3cake cannot be commented on because it is for Blog*Spot users only. This correction was made a few months ago: non-Bloggers can comment. Please try re-visiting the site.
*Remember to type the "3" in "Chees3cake."
Friday, December 14, 2007
Cool Ideas #22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was kind of dumb... I didn't really get it. Maybe others will though.
Lol! That was hilarious!
Okay, for those of you who don't get it:
Salmonella is a type of possibly-deadly food poisoning. The food dish was called Salmon Ehla, suggesting that it was contaminated with salmonella. Get it?
Post a Comment